martes, 28 de mayo de 2013

Works

My experience as a worker it´s funny. When I was a kid, my dad had a Cinema enterprise, first in Chillan when he had just one, later in Valparaiso when he was in charge of ten cinemas. I started to learn how to install the movies in the movie machines, had you even see the Cinema Paradiso movie?, well, mi childhood was similar, beautifull memories. Then, in school vacations, I work in the cinema as assistant at twelve (with my first salary I buy a microscope). Then, when a get into the University, i start to job as a waiter in a pub in Viña, just like two years, I didn´t know anything, the name of the drinks or how to manipulate a tray... a couple of times the tray felt and broke everything... in between I start to paint and with a model we make a body paint shows in Valparaíso pub´s, that was really fun. Now, I work as a waiter again in Santiago, it´s funny too and you get a lot money, but I hope the next year can work and live selling my paintings and do something with my careere, History of Art. I start to study this because when I returnt from Buenos Aires I want to do something with my life, I decide to study here. One day, a couple of moths ago, in the restaurant when I work now, went to dinner this guy (the photo one), do you know him?


4 comentarios: