martes, 15 de octubre de 2013

A special meal

Hi my dear classmates:

I remember when I live with my family in a beautifull house in cerro Concepcion in Valparaiso. We had a great garden and in the summer we lunch there and always had friends invited to eat with us. One day, i remember, my parents was celebrating them wedding anniversary, december 21; and we invited to their most closer friends. They had a great conversations, painters and writers was invited, with a lot of red wine, a great meal and some funny things to smoke... and I had a great surprise to them: in the middle of the night, a sound of a violin starts with a Mozart composition from outside, it was a friend of mine and get into the garden playing his violin and everyone applaud and laugh. Then, my parents ask my friend to play anothers composition of tango and classic music. Later some years, my violinst friend become to hare krishna and now he lives in a community i don´t know where, but i think he´s happy. My parents still married with 37 years together, three childrens (my two sisters and me), and two grandsons, Martin and Nicanor, my sisters get married and I still single, ja!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario