viernes, 4 de octubre de 2013

walking around the beach...

Hi dear classmates:

A lake or beach: I´m from Valparaíso, so since I was a kid went to the beach, then, when i grow up, i spent so much time walking around the cost listen to music, i remember one day that i bough the Dark side of the moon of Pink Floyd and I went to linten it to the sea, like five times, and i did another things to inspired... but, the thing is that now, leaving in Santiago, I try to go walk from Reñaca to Con Con every time that i can, i went a few months ago and i think this sunday i will again, ther´s a beautifull walk and i made it in 3 hours, then, when i came to Con Con, i go to eat seafood empanadas and, like Simon, a couple of glass of wine, carmenere it´s my favorite. It´s like a hit of fresh air, silence and oxigen, last time I went with a good book about Nietzsche´s life and i sit to read every time i can. This sunday i will try to go again if don´t call me from my job, but maybe i will invite my parents to walk around with me, sometimes its good to go outside and forget all the constant pression of your class and job.

have a nice day

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario