jueves, 18 de abril de 2013

New slang

Arthur Schopenhauer
Yesterday I find a song... one week looking for it, I didn´t know the name or the band, I call to the Radio statiton even, but nothing, one week like an obssesion. But I found it, The Shins, New Slang, it´s call. That it´s one of the things that can change our days for a moment.
Schopenhauer say´s that
the torment of the world isn´t based on the great tragedies, but the daily absurd. One of my favorites painters is Edvard Munch, the expressionism father, he also read Schopenhauer too much. At the end of his life, he get lonely, sick and little mad. Nietzsche went crazy at 46, he says that his mentor was the old Schopenhauer too. He ied at 54 alone and lunatic in a psychiatric hospital in Germany. There´s a carved stone with a Borges poem outside the National Library in Santiago, one of the paragraph says: "Thanks I want to give God for Schopenhauer, who figure out the Universe at all". You can read it at Moneda street. More than a philosophy, his sistem it´s about how front life, with only the truth, cold and pesimist, Schopenhauer have become in one of the principal philosopher of the occidental world right now.

I hope you like the song... and try to found what´s Schopenhauer say´s about life.





3 comentarios:

  1. Great song! I have a few songs of them, and I have listen this song, but I had no idea it's by The Shins... thanks to your determinism and persistence to find it.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi, I like the song too. Usually when I don´t know a song, I listen its words and then I look for it with google´s help.

    ResponderBorrar