jueves, 25 de abril de 2013

My paint photos...

I quit my job since three months ago, I was workimg as a waiter in a very fine restaurant in Parque Arauco for three years, I love my job, but something told me that it was enough, so I quit. And now I dedicate my time for my passion, paint. I paint since I was a kid, the first things I paint was Pink Floyd´s drawings in public walls of Valparaíso, like The Wall ones or Dark Side, then I paint doors, lamposts and pillars, also paint bodies in streets carnavals and pubs, that was really funny experience, one day I paint a girl with a Piet Mondrian desing, it was so difficult and it takes me four hours to finish, other time I paint another girl in white with a japanese letters in black for all her body, it was beautifull. Now I decide dedicate to paint and try to sell my works, It´s hard but no impossible and I promise will not surrender.
Always people ask me: "who it´s your favorite painter", and I cannot answer. I like many painter for diferent reasons since Renaissance. But maybe it´s the abstract expressionism my favorite style with Ashley Gorky, Jackson Pollock and Mark Rothko, this three painter died in tragical situation.
This photo was taken since two weeks ago in my place when I was painting, a friend takes this when we listen the Beethoven´s Ninth Symphony at loud, very loud. I like to paint with classic music, like Chopin, Tchaikovsky, Beethoven or Strauss, Mozart too, it´s more inspiring and relaxing.

I hope you like my photos.
Body paint

Pillars

listen Beethoven

6 comentarios:

  1. i really like the one of the pillars... and never stop doing it...

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Ernesto:

    I've just realised that I will travel out of Santiago next week and that I won't be here for our class on Thursday. We will have to arrange to make up this time, along with the class we missed 2 weeks ago. We can discuss this on Thursday 9th. I will, however, upload a blog activity so that you can at least get some English practice next week.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I participated twice by painting in painted bodies contests when I was in school and it took me a long time to finish, so the models caught a cold (but not as severe as Elizabeth Sinddal after modeling for Millais' "Ophelia", haha).
    I hope you can sell your paintings soon.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I think what to do things what we like is the best, the life is just one. Good luck with your paintings.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I'm impressed; I read some hobbies of the people from the class and I think all you are so interesting!

    The pic where you are painting in white room, I love it. It´s so typical from Valparaíso those constructions: High ceilings and large windows.

    Moreover, the place you chose to work is a magic one.

    Good luck on your work!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. As Wai Yan, i also participated on body painting on school. I remember we were like five painting one person to finish earlier because the girl was freezing. I made some paints on walls too and it was a good experience but was always because of works or requests, not because it was like a passion. Now the only thing i paint is my bedroom.
    Keep trying im sure you will make it c:

    ResponderBorrar